Sunday, March 11, 2012

Welcome to My Brain

Hello Internet!

This is my 3rd blog... wheee! I should mention that I failed miserably at keeping the first 2 going on a regular basis until I just gave in and gave up. First step in recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?

Anyhoo, I figured the reason why I failed at the last 2 was because I was way too serious. I also censored myself. Blah. None of that here. Here, I will allow myself to be just as weird and random as I really am.

The topics will probably be strange and I make no guarantees to consistency. I might share a recent dream (I have the weirdest dreams, seriously), voice my opinion about something (most likely completely irrelevant) or go on a rant about something just for the heck of it. I cannot make promises that this will be PG, people, there might be some cursing here and there if I feel like it- fair warning. But I hope to make it amusing.

Maybe no on will read this. Maybe I'll become an international blogging celebrity (that's totally going to happen, I have t-shirts in pre-production), but whatevs, because I'm just chillin.... on the internet.... talkin to.... the internet.

Whee!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment